Monday, May 08, 2006

Dear blog

Dear Blog,

It's not you, it's me. I'm sorry. I just can't commit to you anymore in the way you have come to need. I... I guess I just found somewhere more fulfilling, somewhere that accepts me for who I am.
And, well, with the exception of Minty, who is devoted, nobody really acknowledges us anymore. i know, i don't need the definition of other people to make this relationship work, but it helps. Y'know.

Now, I'm not saying it's over. I just wanted to explain why you've been feeling neglected. i still love you, really i do. i just need space sometimes.

Hope you understand.

RBB

xxx

6 Comments:

Blogger johneywilliams46014593 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

7:14 am  
Blogger Jess said...

I still read ya, love. I am just quiet and stalkerish x

PS: Damn the spam-bot. HE COULD HAVE PICKED HIS POST OF CHOICE WITH A LITTLE MORE SENSITIVITY!

1:14 pm  
Blogger red betty b said...

s'ok, i've been busy

RedBettyBlack BA Oxon Spliff BSc MA Moron MBA DPhil PHD

7:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
soft for windows software,news driver ,games
http://spdimon.info

Bye

5:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
soft for windows software,news mobile ,games
http://italiagame.org

Bye

8:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cingular Ringtones
Pay Day Loan
Stop Smoking
Quit Smoking
Mosquito Ringtone
Free Nokia Ringtone
Nokia Ringtones
Polyphonic Ringtones
Nokia Ringtones
iphone
Free Ringtones
Pay Day Loan
Car Loan

8:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home